Thursday, September 17, 2015

About myself

First of all, I would like to introduce my self. My name is Hugo Mermet, I'm 21 years old and I come from a little city called Annecy in France. I studied chemistry in Grenoble for two years then I moved to Vlissingen a city in the south of The Netherlands. I directly ended up in third year of chemistry in the HZ University of Applied Sciences.
Vlissingen's Channel

During the fourth year, chemistry students have to make an internship. Hopefully, thanks to the "Living Lab Biobased", the partnership between Avans Hogeschool/HZ University and the Universidad Federal de Minas Gerais, I found my internship in... Brazil !!! 
I'll be working for the Universidad Federal de Minas Gerais in Belo Horizonte ( the abbreviation is BH but it's pronounced "Bé-Haga") for 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment